Friday, July 15, 2011

Thank You, Mr. Digvijay Singh

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs "We are much better in comparison to Pakistan." said Diggi Raja.

You are right sir,THE King of Bullshit in our country. But you forgot to add that we are better than Syria, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Sudan (North & South both), Ethiopia, Azerbaijan(... probably) & the list is endless...

But Sir, unfortunately, we would want it to be a little better. But you see, we are spoiled brats and would want a few luxuries in life e.g. say the liberty to roam about in our country without the fear of being killed in a bomb blast.

I know... I know, I'm being too unreasonable. I understand you, your party, & your govt. is too busy in serving a few "guests of Indian Legal System" (& I am not talking about the terrorists only), making some money for your retirement, kissing that A** of Mr. Gandhi etc.

On one of the TV shows, one of your MP's, Ms. Priya Dutt said "It is time to move beyond anger. Everytime this happens We show our anger, we debate on a few TV shows, but then it is back to square one. But this time we need to move beyind anger and do something about it" & guess what, she is right. We do need to do something about it. But there is just one glitch, till I today thought that it was the job of the govt to do it. If I think hard, really hard, I remember being told this in my Civics class. Am I wrong?

Or am I misinterpreting her comments? (Why does this happen so often with politicians?)
Does she mean to say, that we (meaning common people) need to move beyind the anger towards politicians and do something on our own? A certain Mr. Gupta from Delhi also said something in the same manner about ladies a few days back. I guess that makes more sense.

As I write this, I realize that I'm not angry at you at all. I'm angry at myself & my countrymen for "electing" people like you time and time again. They are right when they say "People get the ruler they deserve".

But please Mr. Singh, please don't tell this to the families of the dead please (or to anyone in this country). Why? No, No... the reason is not emotional at all, 'cause you are probably incapable of having emotional thoughts. But, 'cause we already know this. We know that we are better than Pakistan since we understand the difference between India & Pakistan. But (& here is that dreaded word again), we don't dream to be Pakistan, our aim lies in other direction. I hope yours is too.

Please excuse if you think these are the rants of another member of RSS, BJP, Bajrang Dal etc. 'cause It is not a Hindu writing this, this is angry Incoherent Babbling of an Indian.

1 comment:

zephyr said...

I wanted to see the new person following me and was stumped by this post. But you write brillaiantly! How come you don't write any more?